My 1997 GMC 1500 Z71 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Haha thanks you guys! Heres a video from that day!
Sorry for the slow-mo, I did not take or edit this video! That is not my account! And by the way, I was running out of power in 2nd gear and yes they were one wheel peels until I got in a little mud and the locker finally locked..
This was only a little bit of the tire burning I did that day! The truck did not really enjoy it either!

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwnRFZR8umc

This picture was taken about 2 or 3 minutes after the burnouts... For those of you who cant tell, that is the exhaust manifold glowing red. She was HOT! Threw an engine code and was smoking pretty heavily from under the hood.. But it runs and drives the same so its all good!
You must be registered for see images attach

if thats glowing like that id almost say one of your cats is plugged

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
go with a 3" and leave the blocks IMO sweet burnout pics btw

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if thats glowing like that id almost say one of your cats is plugged

This was after constant 75% throttle in 1st gear for probably 10 minutes straight. I don't think the cat is plugged but I've been wrong before.

Mike Nistler

Reaction score
A nice brush guard and a chrome grill would complete the bad ass look, also clear corner lights I want them bad but mine are black, we kinda got the same look going

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 48