My 1997 GMC 1500 Z71 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!!

Pull the boards, no need for a lift- I'd bomb around in that! Looks awesome dude! Those tires/rims did wonders!

(or am I just partial to green GMC's?)

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haha i have a thing for green GMCs too! But i dont like the look of the frame showing under neither the body... and plus my sisters already complain that its too high to get into before school... I dont know if theyd like me taking the running boards off!

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Haha i have a thing for green GMCs too! But i dont like the look of the frame showing under neither the body... and plus my sisters already complain that its too high to get into before school... I dont know if theyd like me taking the running boards off!

:slap: oh come on, it's your truck! everyone complains about mine being too high too :nono: haha

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
:slap: oh come on, it's your truck! everyone complains about mine being too high too :nono: haha

I told em id probably take them off anyways! I probably will this summer when i go to bedline the under neith the trim so i can cover up all the rock chips im gonna have.... :frown:

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
I told em id probably take them off anyways! I probably will this summer when i go to bedline the under neith the trim so i can cover up all the rock chips im gonna have.... :frown:

sweet- and it's always a good excuse for painting your frame and fixing everything down there! :D

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thats what i was thinking! I might actually be pulling my running boards off. They wrap around into the fenderwell and i think when im turning and going over a bump thats where they rub.. but i dont kknow for sure until i try!