My 1996 k1500 ecsb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Check out this attachment. I think the truck looks awesome. Maybe it'll give you some idea's for yours.

Attachments

• white.jpg
    white.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 62

PapaBear1500

Reaction score
trucks look about the same. mine just has light bar, unpainted emblems, no side step. mine has bed rails and bed lined bed caps. thats a good lookin truck tho. over the next couple of weeks im getting a good bit of work done. did some tonight actually. good truck to go by tho. ive looked at this truck a few times

all the tape off the drivers side

You must be registered for see images attach

all the tape off the passenger

the mess the 3m wheel leaves behind

this is the trunk lid of my brothers 07 civic that i detailed the other day. i did the same process on my truck. 3k grit wet sand polish and wax. and for some reason its dusty as hell 2 seconds after i finish. couldn't have been the wind that day at all :(

here are some pics taken tonight at the gas station teasers i guess you can say. im hoping to do a photo shoot this sunday. my sister is a simi-pro photographer and i think we are gonna do a shoot of some sort on sunday

and yes that is a dent on the passenger front fender.... stupid lady backed into my truck bout a month ago still waiting on insurance.

and somewhat of a shot of how it reflects. shot at about 8:15 tonight and you can see the store front :D

tomorrow morning will be wheels tires and fender wells getting cleaned up and painting up the centers of all the hubs so it looks somewhat decent till i get center caps.

PapaBear1500

Reaction score
took a few pictures. nothing special yet, need to get with my sister and figure out a date since we got pushed off last time.

how it looks now vs when i bought it

PapaBear1500

Reaction score
Body lift!

i know! the tires are way to stuffed for me. and the old lady has given me permission to spend money even tho she doesn't know it yet.... i told her that i was gonna put a body lift on and shes like if you are going to do that then you have to put step bars on. it was her way of trying to make it to expensive for me to do but in my line of thoughts she just gave me the go ahead for spending more money :D so body lift and step bars and a steering gear and xj shaft upgrade are happening soon.

Last edited:

Tony_SS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I did a 2" on mine and am happy with it.. its a lot less work than the 3".

I"m looking for nice body mounted steps now.

PapaBear1500

Reaction score
im not a fan of the body mount steps. i mounted tons up on brand new chevys and didn't like the way they mounted. just seemed weak to me. i rather have the ones that bolt to the frame under the body mounts. the look seem and feel a lot stronger to me. just my 2 cents tho.

oh and as far as mounting up on new chevys i used to work for a chevy dealer.