My 1996 k1500 ecsb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tony_SS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looking good.... I do like those NBS wheels better though! What size are they? Where are you located?

Supposedly a 3M eraser wheel will get that trim tape off too.

PapaBear1500

Reaction score
Looking good.... I do like those NBS wheels better though! What size are they? Where are you located?

Supposedly a 3M eraser wheel will get that trim tape off too.

nbs wheels are 17s and me personally i like the look of 15s but to each his own. ever since high school ive like the look of 15s with 33"+ tires don't know why but always have. and yes ive read several times that the 3m wheel works wonders. just havn't had much time to do much of anything to the truck over the past 3 weeks. we have had so much going on from inventory to the 3 corporate visits and spending time with my son and wife, its been nuts.

Looking good, but center caps are an absolute must!

oh very much so. and plan to do so. my brother inlaw works for kabota and was talking about doing custom one offs. they have some of the coolest machines for that kind of stuff. ill let him give it a whirl and see what he comes up with.

PapaBear1500

Reaction score
bout 35 mins north of atlanta. but im up GA400 in forsyth county. canton has some good trails i hear but don't know anyone out there. back in high school we used to have several trails and the cops never bothered us. but here lately they have been getting bad. i don't really understand why.... just some people using 4wd as a 4wd should be used.. i think its all the current high school kids. they go back to all the spots get drunk and high then drive home. damn kids....

PapaBear1500

Reaction score
found a small hole just to break in the tires. little bit of 2wd play time.

You must be registered for see images attach

Need to find some good holes to go play in... ive got the next 3 days off think its going to get a good clean and maybe a few cheap things done. any ideas for cheap stuff???

PapaBear1500

Reaction score
yay payday tomorrow. ill be buying the 3m wheel, and a bottle of good polishing compound whole truck will get a 3k grit wet sand, polished, and waxed. think i might even pick up some paint to repaint the grill it needs a good refresher its been repainted before and who ever did it did a ty job and didn't put clear down after. its been bugging me for some time now so its time it gets fixed. think i may even sand blast the rear drums and put a fresh coat of high temp black on em. front hubs will get the same treatment.

next up on the list of things to buy tho are my step bars and my body lift. id say 2 weeks and ill have em.