My 1990 K2500 F44 "The Green *******"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1993-Sierra-Z71

Pontiac & GMT400 Nut
Reaction score
There's a little bit of work in there in front little office today at the house This is the new battle planning area for the truck and any other projects along with you know the house BS got my big billboard to-do list thing hung up. another thing I need to do is find some more ways to display my dealer promo models that I have you can see in the third photo
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

1993-Sierra-Z71

Pontiac & GMT400 Nut
Reaction score
Got the carb spacer on, a new one inch taller paper air filter on, which required a trip to get longer threaded rod, cut down to fit the taller filter. Then to compensate for the linkage bering way to low I found some small diameter stainless tube, cut it down to roughly 1 inch, filed it to precise length. Got one inch longer bolts also. Then I pulled the driver's valve cover off, and barred the engine over to TDC on cylinder 1's compression stroke, and re dropped the distributor in. Then I mounted the fuel pressure regulator on the inner fender well, and got the fuel lines ran. I have to fix a small fuel leak at the regulator and put more base timing in it or something to help it run.

1993-Sierra-Z71

Pontiac & GMT400 Nut
Reaction score
Got the timing fixed, boy is it faster. Not sure if it's the spacer or what. Anyway, I took a 250 mile trip to Minnesota and back.

1993-Sierra-Z71

Pontiac & GMT400 Nut
Reaction score
Got it stuffed away for the winter. Also spent the mild 55 degree Saturday cleaning the garage, and getting parts into my parts room in the basement. Why do I have a parts room? To keep my ass organized and so I know where somthing is when I need it. Also, less clutter in the garage, which equals more space for tools ect.

1993-Sierra-Z71

Pontiac & GMT400 Nut
Reaction score
Ordered a new steel core rubber trans pan gasket, and a new trans pan with drain plug, as I have a trans leak while it's in storage. Also going to seal the **** out of the dipstick seal also. Then the leak should be gone, after a new filter and fresh AC Delco fluid.