My 1990 K2500 F44 "The Green *******"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Going to get the truck out of hibernation in a day or do, multiple 50 degree days and some rain are good for me. Going to do the usual check out on er, oil change, grease, check rest of fluids. And a good cleanup. First things on my list of **** to do is definitely driver's door pins again, and get it to shut better by doing the ol jack under the door technique, so I can put my arm rest back on. And door panel clips, a fuel return from the regulator then finally hook that back up again. Also have a surprise I'm working on for the bed.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Lucky you, they're calling for a foot or 2 out here! I guess that's what we get as last weekend was in the 60s.

1993-Sierra-Z71

Pontiac & GMT400 Nut
Reaction score
So I haven't updated alot recently, but here are some things I've done since last check in.

- Got driver's side door pins in, got everything adjusted or so I thought, went to take the latch pin off to clean the sharp burrs off of it, but fell inside of the cab. Last striker I had off ('85 AMC Eagle) it was captured in a area to adjust it, not on OBS I found out. But, in that process of trying to get the plastics out, I broke the overhead panel for the dome light, and some tabs off the rear cross panel. Those I hope to super glue back on.

- And since I was in there, I ordered some new Kicker speakers for front and rear. The front I had some old old Sony xplods from a friend who had them in his high school truck. The rears were factory 4x6's, all crackly. Got them in, radio tuned, sounds great!!!

- Went through the engine bay, put wire loom on the E-Fan wires, ect ect. Re routed the fuel lines better, hooked up my fuel pressure regulator. Which still leaks, diaphragm is shot, even brand new. So, those lines are still there for when I order a new one.

- The electric choke is pissing me off, need to convert to manual choke.

- Added a bit of spice to the bed sides.

I need to get alot of smaller projects done, and been really wanting a front valence again I think. Tow hooks back on, fuel neck vent fixed, the cup the spout bolts to that bolts to the truck, get the cargo lamp working again, front skid plate back on, fix the door panels, put the overhead console back in ect. Just need to finish small stuff that will make me more pleased.

Also spent all of my memorial weekend ripping shingles off the garage, and putting metal up. Truck worked hard hauling wood and the old shingles.
You must be registered for see images attach

1993-Sierra-Z71

Pontiac & GMT400 Nut
Reaction score
Hi. How are you? We are contacting you about your trucks warranty.

Oh, didn't know it had one still, 31 year warranty is good!

*Click*

Anyway, got the tow hooks back on, front skid plate on, and took the bed liner out, and attached the vapor line and got my panel rivet-ed back down. Going to fix the cargo light, and get the interior back together.

97C1500TJ

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hi. How are you? We are contacting you about your trucks warranty.

Oh, didn't know it had one still, 31 year warranty is good!

*Click*

Anyway, got the tow hooks back on, front skid plate on, and took the bed liner out, and attached the vapor line and got my panel rivet-ed back down. Going to fix the cargo light, and get the interior back together.

Good one with the scam call. As a horse enthusiast, I tell them I drive an American palamino. They get flustered trying to find it!

1993-Sierra-Z71

Pontiac & GMT400 Nut
Reaction score
When did “b@$tard” get edited out of the title? I think we can all handle seeing curse words
I noticed it before the bigger recent update. The world is nothing but pansy's these days anyway. I'm sure 90% of the chat thread from back in the day is starred out.