Muffler Recommendations? 5.7L TBI, single, cat removed.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
I used to be a diehard blowmaster fan, not anymore, my first 40 on my '94 had a baffle loose right out of the box, and my current Super 44 also has a rattle of some sort.

I run a Magnaflow on my '96, best choice i ever made, sounds mean, but still quiet in cab, loud when you want it to be, quiet when you need it to be.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I used to be a diehard blowmaster fan, not anymore, my first 40 on my '94 had a baffle loose right out of the box, and my current Super 44 also has a rattle of some sort.

I run a Magnaflow on my '96, best choice i ever made, sounds mean, but still quiet in cab, loud when you want it to be, quiet when you need it to be.

And everyone and there mother uses Flowmaster, that pretty much sums up Magnaflow I love mine

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Keepinitoldskool

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wouls stick with a magnaflow or if money is tight a thrush welded muffler, about $30. Im running a thrush welded on my dodgeand lovethe sound.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
Loved my thrush weld! I tight for money so picked one up and it sounded great. 305 TBI short headers, y pipe, no cat 3 inch thrush dumped

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

biggy-p

Reaction score
im running flowmaster super 40 and it sounds mean it a duel in duel out set up and i have it dumped right in front on the rear axle!! i have the meanest sounding truck in my neighborhood!!!