Meetup in Southhaven, Ms / Memphis, Tn ... Feb 26th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
We (me, Mike, and Dion) will be leaving the Flying J (jackson) at 7:00 am ... I think it is a 3 hour drive ... We will be early so I can eat breakfast and clean my truck before the event ...

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
It's exactly 4hrs from my place........and I'm ~1hour from I-55, so yeah. I've decided to tailgate everyone and haul all the parts and tools....so bring all your **** sunday morning and load her up.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
I was about to say "oh you're goin alrite, even if I have to call butterfingers and tell him to drag your ass up there!"....the only thing i did in chemistry class was play with the bunsen burners, light **** on fire, and attempt to create a cold fusion nuclear warhead out of a bottle of KY and a box of rubbers....unfortunately the closest i got was warm fusion....and rubbers really like to fuse to skin. :crazy:

olblue97

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You guys got room for one more?I might just try to follow you guys up there.y'all are coming right though Batesville.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
I won't be going through batesville but they're going down 55 so they'll go right by you.

Btw mike and randal, we might have 3 or 4 trucks with me