Meetup in Southhaven, Ms / Memphis, Tn ... Feb 26th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olblue97

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well guys I've had some personal things arise and it looks like I wont be able to make the trip.hopefully something will change.Thanks

olblue97

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Disregard that last post,after I posted I told my wife and she said you have been planning this all week and I was going, she had a little extra money from her part time job at the firestaiton.So Ill be at harry B's aka harry (balls)lol

nate3531

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welp I will be there for sure. Going to leave here about 8:30 so that will put me there between 10-10:30 meet you all then.

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Disregard that last post,after I posted I told my wife and she said you have been planning this all week and I was going, she had a little extra money from her part time job at the firestaiton.So Ill be at harry B's aka harry (balls)lol
Welp I will be there for sure. Going to leave here about 8:30 so that will put me there between 10-10:30 meet you all then.
Awesome Guys !!!

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
I hope you guys have fun!!!! I'm expecting some pics of this epic event!!!!