Looks like the truck is gone...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bizzo15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Good luck snap up some more pictures if you can, looks like a clean truck hopefully the underside of the truck confirms it.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Good luck snap up some more pictures if you can, looks like a clean truck hopefully the underside of the truck confirms it.

I probably wont be seeing under it, there is like 3 feet of snow where it is, but if its clean enough body and has some options, i will probably trade. I will see if i can get some pictures.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Just started up the Orangette for the first time in about 3 weeks, took awhile ot warm up, but damn does she sound good, I also didn't realize how noisy Roller Rockers were till they warm up.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Just pulled all the MSD stuff out of the HEI Distributor, and DAMN does it still run awesome, i also changed the Cap at the same time, seems like its running better.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Little more then chapped with this guy, he was all excited and everything, trying his hardest to get ahold of me, it wasn't working out cause he had kids and only had the weekends by himself, turns out i got this weekend off, everything was looking great, then i phoned him at 10:30 this morning, he said he had to think about it, cause he doesn't have a use for my truck, and he said he would call me back, its now 2:03, no phone call back, i think its done deal.

For **** sakes.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blue93swb