Looks like the truck is gone...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Got a email from a guy in town this morning, said he would trade me for his truck.

Looks like im going to be driving a 1985 RCLB 3/4TON, New Black Paint, New Engine, New trans, Winch Bumper, Winch, 2" Lift with new 35"s.

Hes also throwing in a 6" lift with 36" Super Swampers, Brand new Propane system and some other goodies.

If the truck is clean, im doing it.

But, dont worry, i got another GMT400 in the works, most likely a lifted RCSB :evillol:

barebones 1500

I'm That Guy
Reaction score
i am sad to see it go but glad to hear you got some good stuff coming, i expect pics asap as usual to this forum. sounds like a great deal though and glad to hear that you are looking into another GMT400 already.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Just got some pictures, I dont know anymore, i think it needs rims

Thoughts?

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
i am sad to see it go but glad to hear you got some good stuff coming, i expect pics asap as usual to this forum. sounds like a great deal though and glad to hear that you are looking into another GMT400 already.

Yea i found a Little 1994 RCSB 4x4 with a little lift and a 4.3L/5-speed, for $500, been in a crash, might buy it and fix it up.

barebones 1500

I'm That Guy
Reaction score
I'm jealous, that is one clean truck. also i have never seen a 4x4 with a 4.3, should be a fun little truck though.i like the look of those rims, but if it not your thing then it might look like crap. got any plans for the big truck?

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
I'm jealous, that is one clean truck. also i have never seen a 4x4 with a 4.3, should be a fun little truck though.i like the look of those rims, but if it not your thing then it might look like crap. got any plans for the big truck?

Talked about the '85 with my dad, hes unsure about it, but he did mention throwing rings and caps on the wheels, which i think will look good.

i think im gonna trade, it will look sweet with the 6" lift, and i will probably just sell the 36" Super Swampers.

as for the 1994, its a WorkTruck model, very bare bones, dude said it runs great but it was in a accident, im almost considering buying it and swapping in the 5-speed and clutch setup into the '85.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
i will be going to look at this beast tomorrow. I forgot to mention that it has a bunch of stereo stuff init as well, and well i need a 4x4, so i think the Orangette is gone.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thats a sweet lookin 85, it would break my heart seeing it in the salt and snow though