Looks like the truck is gone...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
silverado grill over that surburban one definately

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
those wheels look like the raceline renegades summits sells pretty cheap, they have brushed polished and chromed alum. I think.

As for billet, good idea, like those alot.

As for paint, yea forgot about that, but I do all my own so paint is nothing to me. Also found out if you like chrome the paint can come off of the burb grilles and it all be chrome, if you got or get one that has some chrome on it. Saw some guys on 67-72 do it, looked alot better. For me if they had the euro lights for the front it'd be a big improvement, and I mean for the brb setup.

The hood is awesome, I'd buy it but make sure it aint fiberglass, if so, no way it's gonna b olt to stock springs, hinges yes with springs removed, but factory springs no way.

Everyone does 2 inch I get sick of them 3 inch and 4 inch look great.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hell no for the billet, i hate that looks like crap one of my pet peeves for oobs, i love just the stock 85-87 grill.

well you know me I like stock everything for that matter exceptions are lift and tires/wheels. No need to mess up a good looking truck just to try and do a mod,

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
those wheels look like the raceline renegades summits sells pretty cheap, they have brushed polished and chromed alum. I think.

As for billet, good idea, like those alot.

As for paint, yea forgot about that, but I do all my own so paint is nothing to me. Also found out if you like chrome the paint can come off of the burb grilles and it all be chrome, if you got or get one that has some chrome on it. Saw some guys on 67-72 do it, looked alot better. For me if they had the euro lights for the front it'd be a big improvement, and I mean for the brb setup.

I no about the paint coming off, infact i did it too my 1994 grill, took off all the paint that's under the hood, Looks 100% better.

Now that i thought about the billet, im just gonna do that, with a cowl hood, i still might buy that burb i posted earlier though, slap the wheels on the truck, and drive the Burban as a winter beater.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea it does look alot better, I was working on doing it to mine. What did you use on yours? thinner worked for me, but was taking a long time I only got one small spot done.

personally I like billet some, but chrome tube grille better, that's what old man has on his truck a chrome tube grille. I got a billet insert in my 88.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
hell no for the billet, i hate that looks like crap one of my pet peeves for oobs, i love just the stock 85-87 grill.

well you know me I like stock everything for that matter exceptions are lift and tires/wheels. No need to mess up a good looking truck just to try and do a mod,

I have to see it first, i might just keep the grill the way it is.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Yea it does look alot better, I was working on doing it to mine. What did you use on yours? thinner worked for me, but was taking a long time I only got one small spot done.

personally I like billet some, but chrome tube grille better, that's what old man has on his truck a chrome tube grille. I got a billet insert in my 88.

I used Arsenic or acetone or something really strong like that, worked like a charm.