Looks like the truck is gone...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
told myself i wouldn't do this but... Sigh....

Mod list:

Right away:

-Get my grandpa to build me a custom one-off Prerunner/Winch front Bumper
-some sorta of Rings and Caps for the wheels (GMT400?) or new rims
-Convert to Propane with the stuff the guy gives me
-Put in the Leather/Heated Ford Buckets i have

Near Future:

-6" Lift in the spring
-88-91 'Burb/Blazer Grill (Looks like GMT400)
-Cowl Hood

Eventually:

4L80E or Gear-vendors.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
personally I hate the quad lights, would rather have one with round lights. I'd definately get new wheels, chrome ones or polished, or at the very leats centers and caps then paint the wheels silver.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
personally I hate the quad lights, would rather have one with round lights. I'd definately get new wheels, chrome ones or polished, or at the very leats centers and caps then paint the wheels silver.

Thats why its getting a 'Burb Grille, I think i can keep the fenders and hood if i swap over.

You must be registered for see images

And i will do something with the wheels.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that's the front end I'm talking about the burb ones, tons of ppl do them I personally do not like them. I like the other stacked headlights or single headlights better, my personal fav. is round lights on them.

As for fenders and hood as far aas I know you definately can keep them, outer inners and hood. Now radiator support not sure. Lifts are cheap too man, bought a RC 4 inch with shocks for like $300 shipped to the door.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
that's the front end I'm talking about the burb ones, tons of ppl do them I personally do not like them. I like the other stacked headlights or single headlights better, my personal fav. is round lights on them.

As for fenders and hood as far aas I know you definately can keep them, outer inners and hood. Now radiator support not sure. Lifts are cheap too man, bought a RC 4 inch with shocks for like $300 shipped to the door.

It comes with a new 6" lift.

No one around here really uses the burb grill, and to convert back to the 1973-1980 Style is a big PITA.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
not really, front clip and lights, change some holes in the wiper linkage and done. Then the front bumper unless you leave the newer style on it. I did hear one guy not sure which clip he went to put on but he had to cut the front mounts off and move them a half inch, and naother said his front clip upper bolt holes for the 73-80 would not line up with his 83 cab. first I had heard of it though, several guys on 67-72 have done the swap and I love it. I like to study up on it since it's my favorite front end and truck body style.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GriffisClnCo