LM7 and 4l60E have arrived . Build thread will follow.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

90gmcsierraL59

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Exhaust nearly done. The magnaflows are on order. Adam rebuilt the cracked and broken dash bezel and epoxied in new nut plates. Adam also confirmed it moves forward and backwards when drive and reverse are selected.

Last edited:

90gmcsierraL59

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Adam the Swapmaster Clemmons at the wheel for the 1st test drive. The cooling system had to be burped after this run and the transmission shifted into all the gears. Oil pressure is 35 PSI at idle with the engine at operating temperature so we think the motor is in good shape.

90gmcsierraL59

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The GMC now has a 2003 Dodge Hemi fan clutch on it. The GM hub pulled the fan back out of the shroud a little too far, and it was quite close to the cold air intake, subsequently strking it and cutting the rubber. The Hemi clutch snout is one inch longer and is a bolt on. The GM fan had to be relieved a bit to slide over it. A new rubber is on the way.

Plenty of room now. Adam said he found that very useful information here on this forum so a big thank you to whoever posted that!