Lets see them 8 lugs!! 2500-3500 Photo thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RobbyD

Reaction score
I've had this truck for about 6 months now. Unfortunately I've thrown a good amount of money into it (cam, lifter, tranny, etc..) but I do like it a lot. Has come a long way in the amount of time I've had it. It's a 98 454 truck, 139k, 4l80e and 4:10s

The day I picked it up
You must be registered for see images attach

And how it currently sits

TrailBlazerZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've had this truck for about 6 months now. Unfortunately I've thrown a good amount of money into it (cam, lifter, tranny, etc..) but I do like it a lot. Has come a long way in the amount of time I've had it. It's a 98 454 truck, 139k, 4l80e and 4:10s

The day I picked it up

And how it currently sits

Nice truck! I understand the money part. I like my '98 1500 a lot. It's my project currently, so I don't get to drive it.

Sent from my Vortec-powered Droid Turbo using Tapatalk

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Yes but the black one just went up for sale today. The black one is 2wd and the white one is 4wd

They're both absolutely stunning trucks! Do you have a build thread on here? And what are the specs on the black one?