Lets see them 8 lugs!! 2500-3500 Photo thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Can't say I love the front track width on that thing, but man... that thing is a beast, and absolutely gorgeous. I'd love to have a grey CCLB (Grey (variants) is my favorite color on any vehicle).

EDIT: Hmm, must just be the angle of this photo - looks like they are sticking out like 4-5 inches further than your back, but I just checked out your build thread and can see that it isnt.

Last edited:

mattgio72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can't say I love the front track width on that thing, but man... that thing is a beast, and absolutely gorgeous. I'd love to have a grey CCLB (Grey (variants) is my favorite color on any vehicle).

EDIT: Hmm, must just be the angle of this photo - looks like they are sticking out like 4-5 inches further than your back, but I just checked out your build thread and can see that it isnt.

Ya its that RCD lift...it supposedly widens the front track width by 1" each side, but I think it's safe to say that it's more than that. I had to run spacers out back(there's a story there too) just to get it to look normal...it doesn't bother me anymore tho...