KW Suspensions fresno California.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
KW Suspensions from fresno California. My awesome daughter works at KW Suspensions in fresno California. There using my 1988 Chevy half ton pickup to create an awesome new lowered Suspension. With coil overs all the way around heavy duty stuff. You can adjust the coils to lower or raise your ride hight as you want it. Plus still having a smooth ride . Truly An awesome lowering kit. Here's some photos.
You must be registered for see images attach

95burban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
KW is their own thing. MotoIQ regularly sings their praises. Far as I can see they make a good coilover.

I’m sure he will chime in, and if you look closely the c notch cover says belltech. Sure it uses KW coil over, but it might be branded under the BT name.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score

I’m sure he will chime in, and if you look closely the c notch cover says belltech. Sure it uses KW coil over, but it might be branded under the BT name.

Noted, I didn't realize they'd acquired Belltech. I saw the Belltech name but thought nothing of it as KW is its own brand altogether. But since both are now under one roof, you raise a good point.

Reaction score
Noted, I didn't realize they'd acquired Belltech. I saw the Belltech name but thought nothing of it as KW is its own brand altogether. But since both are now under one roof, you raise a good point.
FYI belltech Suspension is now owned by KW Suspensions. Here's a photo at sema in Vegas. With Prototype in the background. They are doing some great things at KW. Ty

Reaction score
Any idea on pricing? It looks slick!
You can buy this kit a little over 6k . Plus this kit has adjustments from the heavy duty Linkage to race around the track or cruise around town. They got my truck going around curves at 70mph without any sway or rolls so your not leaning on your passenger if you know what i mean. It hugs the road. Ty for asking.