Keep breaking CV's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jess6369

Reaction score
Sorry if I was unclear, I'll take some pics tomorrow and show you what I mean.

Basically the differential wasn't mounted right, it was twisted so the passenger side was 2 inches or so farther forward than it's supposed to be causing the axle to have a wierd horizontal angle

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
Sorry if I was unclear, I'll take some pics tomorrow and show you what I mean.

Basically the differential wasn't mounted right, it was twisted so the passenger side was 2 inches or so farther forward than it's supposed to be causing the axle to have a wierd horizontal angle

I've never pulled mine, but I don't see how it could be mounted any other way than the proper way, and have all the bolts in place.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I've never pulled mine, but I don't see how it could be mounted any other way than the proper way, and have all the bolts in place.
I've pulled one and I concur

jess6369

Reaction score
Hmm makes me wonder if maybe my subframe on the lift is bent or something.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
bent should cause it to move bent would mean its always at an angle loose or something missing would explain movement, because your diff isnt suppose to move at all

jess6369

Reaction score
Amazon dropped off my new cv in 3 different pieces in 2 different boxes with grease everywhere. Thanks ups! So gotta wait another week for a new one