K2500 suburban part out. Tons of aftermarket and stock parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CTX-SLPR

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Why not just buy that one you linked??

If OP is holding out for a more 'complete' interior buy out, I can help you with all the pieces you specified. I have a 99 GMC K2500 that is my parts truck I'm beginning to make efforts to sell off parts finally lol.

I'm a hoarder, but the good kind. I only keep anything and everything that has possibility of having a potential use to me or someone I know at any point in future. [emoji38]
Including but not limited to: buying additional vehicles only for their parts haha. It was local, it was cheap, it was COMPLETE. [emoji108]
Interior is the only stuff I'm looking to part with at this time tho, lmk

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
The only one he has are the more uncommon (at least in my estimation) blue and I have the neutral tan interior. The grey is at least closer.
If you have those parts I'd be happy to purchase them, as a newer member I can't post wanted ads for small stuff like that.

Thanks and sorry for the hijack.

FirehawkSLP

Reaction score
Does the whipple supercharger come with everything that is needed to install? Has it been rebuilt? Can I get some pics of it? Thanks.

Spastik Monkey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does the whipple supercharger come with everything that is needed to install? Has it been rebuilt? Can I get some pics of it? Thanks.

Yes, I'll include everything. Has not been rebuilt, never needed to. No noise or bearing play. Shoot me your email.

FirehawkSLP

Reaction score
Yes, I'll include everything. Has not been rebuilt, never needed to. No noise or bearing play. Shoot me your email.

I'm interested in the supercharger. I will look at the pics and get back to you tomorrow. I just want to make sure but it is for the 454 correct? Thanks.