K2500 suburban part out. Tons of aftermarket and stock parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CTX-SLPR

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Chilledspode

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bummer about the write off.
I would really like to make a deal for the rubber boot on the steering shaft between the firewall and the steering box. Mine is split and GM tells me I have to buy the shaft to get the boot... Cheers Mark

EppNation

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello,

Would you be willing to sell misc pieces of the interior or are you holding out for selling seats whole?

I need a male and female latch for the second row load floor. Here's pictures of what I'm talking about:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261486007244?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Second row headrests

If it's a barn door, the 4 position jamb contacts
If it's a tailgate, the rear wiper switch and pigtail

Thanks
Why not just buy that one you linked??

If OP is holding out for a more 'complete' interior buy out, I can help you with all the pieces you specified. I have a 99 GMC K2500 that is my parts truck I'm beginning to make efforts to sell off parts finally lol.

I'm a hoarder, but the good kind. I only keep anything and everything that has possibility of having a potential use to me or someone I know at any point in future. [emoji38]
Including but not limited to: buying additional vehicles only for their parts haha. It was local, it was cheap, it was COMPLETE. [emoji108]
Interior is the only stuff I'm looking to part with at this time tho, lmk

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

EppNation

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spastik, did you experiment with many bulbs with those low brow assemblies?

I have them as well, and absolutely love them, but I feel like the vast variations in the "9006" world makes it very difficult to achieve best light output after implementing any variant to factory.

I tried a few HID kits, from OPT7 and BlindingHID and neither impressed me. I have the Opt7 LED 'FluxBeam' in them now which are awesome, but I've been in other people's cars with factory HID setups that make my LEDs seem mediocre.

Just curious if you went through some options before landing on one, or what made you get the GTR ones?

Also, may be interested in your rear axle with discs. I'm still researching if upgrading to GMT-800 axle is worthwhile.
Would you sell just the parts needed to do the disc conversion?
$150 for stainless brake lines!! I just finished spending over $600 making mine

Spastik Monkey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Spastik, did you experiment with many bulbs with those low brow assemblies?

I have them as well, and absolutely love them, but I feel like the vast variations in the "9006" world makes it very difficult to achieve best light output after implementing any variant to factory.

I tried a few HID kits, from OPT7 and BlindingHID and neither impressed me. I have the Opt7 LED 'FluxBeam' in them now which are awesome, but I've been in other people's cars with factory HID setups that make my LEDs seem mediocre.

Just curious if you went through some options before landing on one, or what made you get the GTR ones?

Also, may be interested in your rear axle with discs. I'm still researching if upgrading to GMT-800 axle is worthwhile.
Would you sell just the parts needed to do the disc conversion?
$150 for stainless brake lines!! I just finished spending over $600 making mine

I've used GTR professionaly through a shop I used to use and continued after. Never had an issue, their colors are true to what they claim, and never had warranty issues.