Ton of GMT400 stuff HouTX - TYC Belltech Goodmark InproCarwear Russell etc.!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lordkay972

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ohh. My bad. They are pictured.. Sorry. Would you do a packaged deal for TYC headlights and parking lights?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Ohh. My bad. They are pictured.. Sorry. Would you do a packaged deal for TYC headlights and parking lights?

Sorry, no deals on those...they've been unavailable for a long time now. Selling them is my way of telling myself, you're not gonna buy another GMT400, because if I do I'm gonna hate that I sold my TYC's (as well as a few other items on the list!)

It should be mentioned, though you can see it in the pic of the backside - they have been slightly clearanced for use with LED bulbs - notice the half-moon cut in the bracket. Affects the appearance/function of them absolutely zero. Dowel pins have been knocked off as I've had to do with every pair of TYC's I ever bought, to get them to line up square in the grille.

Richard

Lordkay972

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I want multiple items but won't be able to get the money until I go on internship in December. Does the clear third brake light lense come with the actual assembly? My truck doesn't have a third light and I want to add one.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Price on drop shocks shipped to 86426....
A friggin' fortune. :( These are new so I'm not looking to take a hit, best for a local deal. You can do better buying them off Summit since they'll ship free.

I want multiple items but won't be able to get the money until I go on internship in December. Does the clear third brake light lense come with the actual assembly? My truck doesn't have a third light and I want to add one.
Nope, it's just the lens.

Well hell... fog light brackets already sold. So much for being the first response lol.
Sorry homie...one of the very first PM's I had was someone looking for the fogs + brackets, so I sold 'em together. Still have the LED taillights tho.

To everyone:
The entire list is updated with prices; I don't have it all boxed up ready to weigh for shipping because I know people are going to want different items/combos of items. It's not too hard to figure out shipping if you consider the weight of an item and just hit the USPS website.

Again, large items, heavy items, really not worth shipping. For example the flip kit weighs 50 lbs. USPS wants like $80 to ship that, and it's literally only a few bucks cheaper to go regular mail instead of priority. Local deals only on that. Grille - too big to easily box up, gonna get damaged, local only. Trailer hitch...big, heavy, ya see? If it comes down to it I'm sure I can UPS some of the big items but they're really more cost-effective for local pickup.

Thanks, and if you're serious on something please PM me.
Richard