Ton of GMT400 stuff HouTX - TYC Belltech Goodmark InproCarwear Russell etc.!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
stock head/park/tail ligths. Lower amber corners if you have them to 75167

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Drop springs and flip kit shipped to 29483
A damn fortune.. flip kit itself weighs 50 lbs. If you're serious I'll get back price but shipping these heavy parts gets expensive quick.

stock head/park/tail ligths. Lower amber corners if you have them to 75167
Nothing special about these copies of stock lights, they're ok if you're local so no shipping cost.

Not like I don't want to sell this stuff but some of it just not worth shipping.

Richard

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I'm not local. I'm about 4 hours away. I'll buy from rockauto

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
List getting a lot shorter, thanks to some local sales. Sorry gang as I said the heavy stuff is best left for locals, the shipping is just plain stupid expensive.

First post updated to show items available / items sold. Thanks!

Richard

dwysywd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am interested in the oem tail lights. You mentioned damage, but I looked at the pic and didn't see any. Can you elaborate?
Shipping to 48062 business

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Just a reminder these are TYC copies of OEM lights, not actual GM OEM.

The driver's side has a small crack near the top corner, no material missing, just a crack. You can see it about 1/2" from the top right corner.

The passenger side has a couple small cracks near the middle, left edge. Kind of see it in the first pic.

Neither are very obvious but it puts these in the "daily driver" category, not something you'd put on an otherwise really nice truck. Other than those cracks the lenses are in extremely nice shape, very shiny, no aging or wear. They weren't on the truck very long at all.

Richard

dwysywd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a set with sealed bulbs and I want to replace them. This is not even a DD it's just a hunting truck. What is the cost shipped? Didn't see a PM