1991 C1500 Step Side Part Outside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just an update: Parts showed up faster than expected over christmas. Really appreciate all that you did to get them out. Parts came in without a mark though USPS needs to work on their package handling because the box was all busted up and retaped with a whole roll of packing tape by the time I got it. Didn't get wet but they didn't take good care of it.

Think shipping larger items should be left to UPS for safety's sake. I'll pm you a pic of the carnage that was the box prior to opening it, man. Thought I'd let you know.

My father in law works for USPS and likes to talk trash about UPS and Fed sex. I have had more problems out of packages shipped through USPS than all of the other companies combined. I always use another shipper. I have even passed on items on ebay because the seller uses USPS.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
My father in law works for USPS and likes to talk trash about UPS and Fed sex. I have had more problems out of packages shipped through USPS than all of the other companies combined. I always use another shipper. I have even passed on items on ebay because the seller uses USPS.
I'm the opposite usps is the cheapest and best imo i have NEVER once had a good experience with fed ex.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I must have bad luck with usps. Tracking never is updated with my packages, it always comes later than expected, and sometimes it's damaged. Never had that problem with ups

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

phstratton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Updated the sold items, added a few more items to the list as well. I also lowered some prices. If you see something you need make me an offer!