jt1500's shortbox stepside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jt1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
heres a pic of the truck with a quick wash up, never ending with things to do. but i am pleased with the results

You must be registered for see images attach

jt1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
got my winter tires on :( and loaded my roller cabinet and my top chest into my truck....alberta bound in the morning

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
heres a pic of the truck with a quick wash up, never ending with things to do. but i am pleased with the results

That looks sweet! Never cared for those rims, but they really look good on a lifted black truck.

jt1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks! the wheels arent my favorite either. i did buy a set of 20" fuel hostages to go on but it looks like that will have to wait

jt1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
havent posted in my thread for awhile, been busy with work and moving provinces. well i finally got my exhaust re done, i think it looks much better! and my tranny the bed so i put in another used 4l60e. and im on the hunt for some new tires to put on my fuel wheels...oh and i got a gmc grille finally! will take pics when i get it on.

jt1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
gave her a bath...still need some summer rims/tires but mine are currently 12 hours away :(

jt1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hey guys! havent posted in a while but i figured i would post some pictures of my new wheel/tire set up. also ditched the scoops as well. 20x10-24 fuel hostage on 35x12.50 nitto mud grapplers.