jt1500's shortbox stepside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jt1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hey guys been on the forum looking around for awhile now and i figured i would start posting up some pics and list of my progress. this is my first truck ever as ive always had cars. both my brother and my dad have duramax's so i had to buy a chevy haha. bought the truck off my good friends dad so ive seen what its gone through. its a stepside but im not really a huge fan of it as i cant put much into it. so im on the hunt for a black fleetside! its full load poweer everything and leather! since the picture the truck has stock tail lights finally haha

current mods:

6" suspension lift
18" rims
35x12.50 bfg mud terrains
trailer brake
dual exhaust
dynomax muffler
k&n drop in
aftermarket diff cover
k2500 rear leafs
compustar pro alarm/starter

You must be registered for see images attach

jt1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
few more pics i had on my phone, also the main reason i want to switch to fleetside. sorry about the dirty truck haha

jt1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hey all, here is some pictures to get identify my brand of lift. i have no idea what it is except its a 6" and uses pro comp shocks. please excuse the dirty truck components!