Jolly Green's '97 build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
3 Suggestions:

1. Paint a black stripe around the outside of the GMC letters.
2. Color match the flares!
3. What Jake suggested. That tool box just looks like it belongs on a old beat up tool truck! But I would make it a black under the rail box. Check out the dewalt boxes. They're really nice.

What do you mean around the GMC letters? As is in between the chrome and white?

I'm indecisive on the flares. I don't want to spend hundreds of dollars on paint and then they get beat to hell out here with these horrendous roads.

I'm going to look for a black lo-pro box sometime next year. I bought that box for $20. It's a steel weatherguard and was well worth the money. Looking at this one:

http://weatherguarddepot.com/index....category_id=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=58

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
What do you mean around the GMC letters? As is in between the chrome and white?

I'm indecisive on the flares. I don't want to spend hundreds of dollars on paint and then they get beat to hell out here with these horrendous roads.

I'm going to look for a black lo-pro box sometime next year. I bought that box for $20. It's a steel weatherguard and was well worth the money. Looking at this one:

http://weatherguarddepot.com/index....category_id=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=58

nice nice so when you gonna buy new tires and send me your old ones? ill pay shipping

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
They should just go to me since I'm closer :biggrin:

Truck looks fantastic by the way

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Went and pulled the hydroboost setup this afternoon. Got everything, including all the lines. So for you "experts"; should I get new brake lines before installing this? I would imagine it's a good idea regardless, but with the extra pressure it probably wouldn't hurt. What say you's?

Last edited:

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
It couldn't hurt, but unless your lines are in bad shape it won't make a bug difference.

-Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.-