Inner Fenders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I got this idea after looking at some slosh tubz then i heard about an s10 doing something similar... with that said Im tossing around the idea the raising the stock inner fenders instead of using trailer fenders would work rt?It would be pretty awsome if so as im shooting for a stockish kind of look. They may still have to be cut on the inside to make em work just wanted to get some other opinions.

for those who dont know about Slosh Tubz
http://www.sloshtubz.net/products.php

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I really like the way those Losh inner fender look and fit it would be cool if he offered them for our trucks. But you would still beed to cut into the fenders to clear the tires to be able to lay out the front.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
they actual are or just released some for the gmt400's but Im not looking to spend what they want for em..plus I would be leary of having fiberglass ones. I know the fenders would still have to be trimmed etc.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It will definitly take a good bit of work to make it work and look right, but it would definitly be cool if done correctly!