In or Under the Bed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My valves and tanks are under the bed where the spare tire used to be and the compressors are mounted in the bed I mounted them there to keep them out of dust,dirt or whatever.

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
as bill mentioned, not all of us have elaborate back-halves or some wicked bridgework. Since air ride is illegal in the communist state of virginia, i wanted to conceal all of my air management.

WOW, DeWayne that sucks that its illegal in your state. I talked to two cops out here in Atlanta and they said they isn't any laws out here in georgia about air systems.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
WOW, DeWayne that sucks that its illegal in your state. I talked to two cops out here in Atlanta and they said they isn't any laws out here in georgia about air systems.

in virginia, if it ain't stock, it can fall under the "non-approved equipment" clause and they enforce the **** out of that one lol

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
in virginia, if it ain't stock, it can fall under the "non-approved equipment" clause and they enforce the **** out of that one lol

Then how do you drive down the street? You truck isn't stock at all. Lol.

Reaction score

Nope, no laws yet in Ga. But if they catch ya playen with switches while driven, they will pull you over. Most cops here want to see what all you've done to it :)

onelozu

Reaction score
I have all mine mounted under the bed,for me I like the idea of my truck being moveable with the bed off,I don't drive without it but if it's in the way I font have to worry about hooking air to it

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
One of the other resone why I'm putting all the air stuff in the bed is so with anything goes wrong i can get to everything. That's the resone i cut out the bed when i got the truck, I couldn't get to the air system when it layed out and wouldn't go back up in the middle of the street.

It ended up beening the pressure switch went bad.