Improved A/C

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeff's88silverado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Recommend anybody to do this did it today and the flow is better and my blower aint rattling anymore i'll find out later if it cools better cant get it lower than about 43-44F

Also thats not all of it either theres was a bunch i had to get out with a vaccumn

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

fasrnu

Reaction score
I did this today. WOW! vent temp dropped 10* at idle and smells a lot fresher too

NathanY

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will that spray stuff work on the A/C condenser to clean it good? I have the radiator out of my truck because I flushed it out while I'm changing the water pump.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have my **** ripped apart as we speak... only to find no debris at all??? Now why else would my A/C lick balls, not even just the A/C, heater blows less then a fart as well.

Plugged the motor in while it was out of the housing and it has all kinds of power, Stumped!

Last edited:

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
DANG IT! Why did I not see this thread BEFORE I just replaced my blower motor! Oh well, not like it's too difficult to do It's just never the right time. Is there a period you need to let the detergent do it's thing before cranking it up and running the A/C? And that cleaner goes just on the evaporator?

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn I cannot find out how to get this thing apart.

If you're talking about removing the blower motor remove the hose, the 2 wire connections and all the little bolts, but more importantly when you go to take it out rotate it to where the flat side of the blower is at the top to clear the dash bracing and it will come right out. Otherwise, you'd spend all day trying. Learned that little trick from DRAGGN95.

This is an excellent thread. I wanna do it but I'm scared I won't have anything to get out like VIGH but I'll do it later on.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
It bothers me that I know there is stuff in my blower like Jeff88s truck, but I'm to scared to open that crap up, I have a tendency to break cheap Chinese plastic **** when tearing interior parts apart.

Like that dumb ass plastic triangle that hides the mirror stud nuts. I had to bum one off of a buddies parts truck.