I'm Gonna Burn It So It Can Go to Hell Where it Belongs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
No word yet. I told them I'd be out of town all week next week and to not hurry.
your nicer than I am, I would have wanted it in the shop by this week. Hell when i took my truck to get my lift put on in colorado and i went to go pick it up and they hadnt even touched it I told them to shove it and went and did the lift my self.... But i dont feel like thats an option for you right now :( this sucks, im sad for you man!

tsoderstrum

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You know I'm sure it doesnt SEEM like a bright side, but everything else about the truck (except paint) is exactly how you want it. Worse case scenario a motor swap on one of our trucks is not very difficult or expensive so, as much as I'm sure you don't want to, thats always an option. It's never hopeless with a GMT400!

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
it doesn't seem to be mechanicaly related. sounds more like an electric problem... and a motor swap isn't likely to solve the issue