Im building a 94 ext cab silverado longbed i am modeling it after my 88 standard cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lol the equivalent to a single 70 millimeter turbo im running a 30mm and a 40mm

~jared miller
I just couldn't let this go. A 30mm and a 40mm turbo is not the "equivalent" of a 70mm turbo. Do you realize that 30mm is approximately 1 3/16"? That wouldn't be enough for any truck. Here is a fun fact, Google 30mm turbo and you will come up with a nose cone for remote control airplanes. A search for 40mm turbo actually does come up with a turbo! It fits a mini cooper... 40mm is approximately 1 9/16 you are still smaller than a single primary tube on a standard header for a small block. I'm not a turbo evil genius but I am a car guy aware of turbo basics. I'm just saying that if you want a twin turbo system, you need to do a lot more research because you aren't going to get there on remote control airplane parts and mini cooper throw away parts.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm starting to believe that you haven't built a turbo system before, and are just dreaming about it for your truck. When people put turbos on they are usually atleast 70mm when single and then when they go two turbos it's usually a race machine with atleast dual 85mm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IOWNJUNK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just couldn't let this go. A 30mm and a 40mm turbo is not the "equivalent" of a 70mm turbo. Do you realize that 30mm is approximately 1 3/16"? That wouldn't be enough for any truck. Here is a fun fact, Google 30mm turbo and you will come up with a nose cone for remote control airplanes. A search for 40mm turbo actually does come up with a turbo! It fits a mini cooper... 40mm is approximately 1 9/16 you are still smaller than a single primary tube on a standard header for a small block. I'm not a turbo evil genius but I am a car guy aware of turbo basics. I'm just saying that if you want a twin turbo system, you need to do a lot more research because you aren't going to get there on remote control airplane parts and mini cooper throw away parts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHX6PGw-G6w&feature=youtube_gdata_player

LeonMiller94

Reaction score
Sorry my apologies ive already stated IM NEW TO RUNNING TURBOS AND IM NOT SURE WHAT SIZE THEY WERE if i hadnt said that already now ............... I looked through the paper work theyre garret 67mm bb turbos

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

cjman250

Last Of A Dying Breed
Reaction score
For doing donuts and burnouts ill probably use the 276 for if i visit the strip ill probably use 411 for daily driving probably 340

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
So you're gonna swap the rear end everytime you wanna do burnouts or strip or daily driving. That seems like a lot of work