I think I found a keeper. K2500 RCLB (Pigpen)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
Ok, I figured something was being lost in translation lol.

The Low/Reverse band was trashed apparently, so I got a full rebuild, with the full Transgo HD2 kit installed, as well as the Sonnax AFL and TCC valves and a new Diesel converter, 2 year 24,000 mile warranty, 1300 plus tax.

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok, I figured something was being lost in translation lol.

The Low/Reverse band was trashed apparently, so I got a full rebuild, with the full Transgo HD2 kit installed, as well as the Sonnax AFL and TCC valves and a new Diesel converter, 2 year 24,000 mile warranty, 1300 plus tax.
When will you have it back?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

dave_erald

Live the dream, or don't, your choice...
Reaction score
So with a trashed band, did this thing ever default into 2nd gear and cause your no burnout syndrome? I seriously doubt it but, ive seen stranger **** happen

Jrgunn5150

Reaction score
So with a trashed band, did this thing ever default into 2nd gear and cause your no burnout syndrome? I seriously doubt it but, ive seen stranger **** happen

No, only when I had the harness unhooked. I'm fairly certain the low power is from an out of shape ignition system.

beardeddummy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That could very easily cause it I really wish these vortec trucks would allow you to adjust your ignition timing. I had a 86 Toyota I keep so far advanced that I had to back it down to start it but boy would that little 22 re fly

Jrgunn5150

Reaction score
Ok, all done, picking it up in the AM. I have a bad brake switch apparently as well. But I'll replace that myself, letting someone else work on my truck is making me a nervous wreck.