I think I found a keeper. K2500 RCLB (Pigpen)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
No, Friday is a weird day for me, I always have to come in early, but I stayed late last night, so I always wind up with like 5 hours of sleep lol. My GF likes to watch it also, so we'll see it tonight.

Jrgunn5150

Reaction score
So I just got off the phone with a shop monkey, the transmission came out this morning and they just put it up on the bench, didn't find anything obviously wrong during the removal. I'm going to go stomp around the plant and kick things now.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
If it is a torque converter issue, is there something that would be easily noticeable that would show that it was bad?

Jrgunn5150

Reaction score
If it is a torque converter issue, is there something that would be easily noticeable that would show that it was bad?

The harness through the side is known to leak and fail, but I already replaced it. They just called my GF and said it need's a rebuild so I'm going to have to speak with them myself.