I bought a new truck after the 88 died

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

91Bluestreak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man that sucks about the 88 but it looks like you have a nice foundation this time. Gotta love michigan winters with these trucks.

Luke

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How does that SEM liner hold up? I was just talking with one of our paint salesmen today about it. I'd like to use it in the bed of my 89 since I can tint it to match.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
im not entirely sure yet havent put it on yet. Used it on the neighbors jeep and its holding up really well. the key for it to hold up is prep work. overdo it if you want and itll hold up really well. its been on there for a few month, no discoloring, no fading, no chipping or peeling and it deadens sound a bit.

i picked up a whole new fuel assembly today, pump, basket, lines etc. my crumbled upon removal. New tank came in also.

91Bluestreak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Its the SS hood. I got it off ebay when they were really cheap, then because it got damaged in shipping I got it for free.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
anyone have a clue why why wiper linkage wont go on correctly? anywho paint came in yesterday along with wiper motor, washer nozzles, and lock switches.

going to the dealership monday to get new keys

currently debating on where to find a power mirror switch or if i should just go with manual cummins mirrors. hopefully taking a trip to shermans soon to start picking stuff off their racks.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
What do you mean wired box thing?

You'll need an install kit that has the plug for your factory harness and the plug for the aftermarket radio.

-Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.-

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
are you talking about the relocation thing or i need another adapter? the radio is a double din flip out headunit and it has an odd box thing. ill upload some pics. im trying to get the wiper linkage together at the moment its putting up a fight because it doesnt want to go on without rubbing the water drainage channel.