I bought a new truck after the 88 died

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
i have two distant pics im gonna upload it doesnt show it that well.
You must be registered for see images attach

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
well went to the junkyard today for a jeep steering shaft. and ended up buying 75 bucks worth of parts. you may not think i got alot but let the pics speak for themselves. i guess we will consider this my build thread

jeep shaft, gmc grille(which doesnt completely bolt up to older body styles) diesel bumper(which i believe the brackets are different, i used the diesel brackets on the passenger side and my yukons stock ones on the other and theres an odd gap). picked up a new radio bezel, and a headlight switch. my wiper headlight issue still isnt fixed though. im gonna pull apart the grille again because i forgot to check that ground.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
also got the jeep shaft in. by far the greatest mod ever. my front end components were firm but my steering shaft had a ton of play, now i have absolutely none!

also figured out 25 psi in tires that require 50 does work right. 50 psi makes it ride much better, but i have alot of loose interior panels.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
if anyone is still following this, i got some rock-it sound deadeneing bedliner. its tintable and i have some blue paint on the way. i cleaned the hell out of the interior. still grungy but liveable. got my new blower motor in, new sway bar end links, 1 ton calipers to swap on the front since i need new ones anyways.

the bad of the day is my gas tank is pissing gas, went to fill her up and it started dripping, raced home and it was just pouring out by that time. also found a bit of rust on the rear fenderwells that ill need to fix.