HyPer LEDs for all Makes & Models

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Ok ya'll, I'm on some temporary internet atm, if anyone hasn't PM'd & texted me with their order by midnight, it'll be a week from this friday before it ships out.

When you PM and text your order in, you must provide your ship-to name, address, text'able phone number(optional), forum name, and what kits you're wanting from the list in original post; also include any extras not listed.

Thanks, the current orders I've received have all been packaged and are ready to go out in the morning. Currently, there's enough envelopes to completely cover the bed of my truck :evillol:

UPDATE: When billed via PayPal, you will notice I add 3% to price to cover PayPal fees.

Last edited:

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Can you make the cluster and havc green?

GOOD NEWS!!! I found my green hvac sized leds........they'd slipped down behind my tray of leds.

Now I can do green hvacs....but I'm still outta stock of blue 194/168 types, I've ordered a quantity of 500, so they'll be here as soon as a week.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Put me in for cluster and HVAC, and also a regular one for the dome light. I have a dome light from a burb if that matters...

You realize I only have white available in the dome light size right? So you want green cluster and green hvac. Please PM and TEXT me at 6Ol-6l8-3867, and include name, forum name, address, paypal info, order info(cluster kit, hvac kit, dome), etc so i can add you to the list. Thanks.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Do you have leds for the window switches and door locks? Also do you have red leds?

I have LEDs & colored bulbs for the door switches and headlight switch, but very limited in quantities and don't plan on re-ordering. They're too expensive and don't sell well enough.....on top of that, the light and color output royally SUXX!!!

Last edited:

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hey bud i would like cluster light bulbs and a/c lights if possible for my 89 chevy.. my other trucks have LED already or id get those from you also..

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
hey bud i would like cluster light bulbs and a/c lights if possible for my 89 chevy.. my other trucks have LED already or id get those from you also..

An 89 will have 5 cluster LEDs and hvac will have.....how many? I've a 92, but the previous owner siliconed the dash back together, and my uncle is using it atm anyways so cant check. 90chevstepside should chime in.

88-94 hvac LEDs will be sold as components for retrofitting. If you cannot handle the retrofit yourself, please have someone else do the work or get a retro'd hvac from truckinain4sissies.

Last edited:

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
An 89 will have 5 cluster LEDs and hvac will have.....how many? I've a 92, but the previous owner siliconed the dash back together, and my uncle is using it atm anyways so cant check. 90chevstepside should chime in.

i will find out hopefully when i get home and ill shoot you a text.... i also want the blue for my marker lights.. ill shoot you a text in an hour or so with everything

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Alritey, I'll await your text. Make sure you put what colors in each component and so forth.

Also, for everyone else, get your orders texted to me by midnight CST, or it'll be a week from tomorrow before it ships out.....I'll invoice everyone during the night and if not paid by noon on friday, it wont ship out.