HyPer LEDs for all Makes & Models

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok cool, lmk. I have a few out and figure it would be nice to have them match the green in my pioneer headunit. I still havent fixed my exhaust, looking to do it after tax time if nothing else breaks before then. I keep getting random misfires and Im really hoping its coming from the nasty exhaust leak...

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Where is the exhaust leaking?

Unless it's leaking where the manifolds bolt to heads, it's most likely just the regular old exhaust pop, which is caused from fresh outside air getting sucked into exhaust and mixing with unburnt fumes and igniting inside pipes/mufflers.

scmsltn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I may have to piece together a kit from you. I will be doing a whole interior soon.

How did those tbi chips end up working out? Did you install them yet?

Jeff

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The PO had the cats cut off and whomever did it did not add anymore hangers so my passenger gasket between the pipe and manifold is broken. I'm thinking the Dr side won't last much longer. The first hanger in the system is at the muffler so its way too loose and rattles like crazy.

But back on topic. Put me in for cluster and HVAC, and also a regular one for the dome light. I have a dome light from a burb if that matters...

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
This burb dome light is a festoon bulb right?

@scmsltn: I've yet to install them, I'll be doing it very soon though and will let ya know how it turns out.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Gonna post this up here instead of texting about it because im sure others will ask as well, what about the 4x4 floor shifter lights?

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
I can't even remember how many there are, but I think they're the 194/168 types. Someone got some from me a good while back, I'm thinking it was big_mike. Truckin may know also.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
If nobody posts about it ill take mine apart after work tomorrow and find out how many lights there are

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Well if they're the same as cluster........then add $4 :p

As stated before, all single LEDs purchased with other stuff won't get extra s/h charges unless it's under $15. It's the same if you get from sbl, except they charge $2.99 to ship 1 LED.....the STage-4's are $2/each, simply add however much to total amount to get new total....and make sure ya add that to your list, or ya might not get it. I'm getting flooded in pm's....so much so, I've had my ***** paused now for the last hour straight.

Last edited: