HyPer LEDs for all Makes & Models

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chev

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm getting flooded in pm's....so much so, I've had my ***** paused now for the last hour straight.

Haha glad i read this before pming you. Ill wait a while before posting my order. I know I dont have 200 posts but Ive been on here for a while... just like to read and learn

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Yeah you're fine man....get ur orders in via text AND pm within the next 20min, I'll be heading on home to the land of no-net when this last episode gets finished :p

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
I do have red yes....I carry white, blue, green and red. Red is limited in quantities, but I'll order more if needed....I don't remember how many I have left in red. I'm sure there's enuff for cluster and underdash.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This burb dome light is a festoon bulb right?

Ya I believe they are the same. Just the burb dome lights have reading lights on the sides like the overhead consoles. The middle bulb for the dome is a festoon though....

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i have the sbl wled 5 right now. i want a lil brighter and even blue to match my hvac and alpine head unit. do you have any pictures of the bulbs? what about your corner bulbs? i have 4 corner plus cab lights

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
big blue look in my denali build thread there is a pic in there Im at work or id post on here for ya. They are from mobs

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Yeah, devs has my blues in his cluster....i'm not 100% how bright you're wanting them to be, I carry this specific type because they're as bright as I'd want them in my own cluster at night....any brighter and it'd feel uncomfortable because if you get too much interior light at night, it makes it harder to view the road. The wledx5's are focused beam LEDs, they are the type that output more light straight out in front of them, but not nearly as much to the sides. Technically mine will not seem as bright directly, but they will have a more even spread of light. It's up to you whether you want to try them or not though :)

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
its tempting for sure haha i just may i need to sell some stuff first. i want an even and somewhat brightetr than the sbl ones. i may just deal with it but im taking the ebay ones out forsure they look more purple than blue