HyPer LEDs for all Makes & Models

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Please visit our Facebook page.

When billed via PayPal, you will notice an added 3% tax/fee to price to cover PayPal fees.

-MOBS.

Colors available are: White, Blue, Green, Red, & Pink(only available for certain locations like hvac, underdash, cargo lights, etc)

I have exhausted all efforts in trying to make direct plug-in lights work correctly in the door switches and headlight switch, I will no longer be offering lighting options for those switches, you will instead need to direct all requests to truckinain4sissies. I suggest you buy from him a retro-fitted working switch panel and after installing and testing the retro'd panel, sending your old working assembly to him for a refund of the core charge.

All sales will be handled by HyPer dealers directly.

Sampuppy1 & Darkrider are dealers on this forum, so we have both USA and Canada covered.

We're now doing all types of lighting, both LED-based and HID-based.

Update: Due to rising prices, we can no longer compete with crappy Chinese LEDs, so we are dropping our Economy line of exterior plug 'n play LEDs and all lines of Interior plug 'n play LEDs(we will still do retrofits for customers); we'll only carry our Low, Mid, and High end lines assembled with American made LED components. The lines affected include but are not limited to: 3156, 3157, 1156, 1157, 912, 921, 168, 194, 74, etc. We are still taking orders for in-house customizations of these housings, in which to save our customers money, we're lessening our labor costs so we can afford the rising prices of our LEDs.

Triple tail conversions for the 88-98 chevy/gmc trucks are still $50 per taillight, and $30 per taillight if you separate the lens from housing before sending.

12-07-14 Update: We've officially dropped all interior lighting with the exception of festoon, loop-style festoon, and S8 White 194s. We've just exhausted our last line of hope for functional leds, with the exception of Philips and Cree(way too expensive to use their chipsets for interior bulbs), because our last batch from Samsung was not up to par and Samsung is a pain to get anything warrantied from, so due to that, we're discontinuing any interior lighting, with the exception of domes and map lights(MAAK chipsets). Our exterior line of LEDS, as far as fullsize bulbs like 1156/1157/3156/3157/etc are concerned, are not affected by the line closures, and we'll continue carrying them for years to come. The only exterior LEDs affected by this line closure, are the ones like the plug 'n play corner marker lights, and license lights. Retrofitted corner marker lights aren't affected.....and as far as license lights are concerned, the only ones we'll still keep around, are the S8 bulbs(because we have a tremendous stock of them in white), so you're more than welcome to use them. But as with any license LEDs used, you MUST make sure your license socket is sealed very securely, else moisture will make it inside and corrode the contacts, making the LEDs dim or flicker.

Last edited:

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
those prices for all the bulbs needed? if so may have to order some for gauges. tried 3 diff ones now still not happy. are they the high power ones?

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
All "High Power" usually means, atleast what SBL uses when they put HP at the end of their names, is the change from glass LEDs to "ceramic" LEDs(low profile).

The glass LEDs aren't able to put out an even glow of light. The HP LEDs are more known for an even spread of light, they appear to be the same brightness from any viewable angle, whereas some glass leds will blind you at one angle and not appear even lit from another angle. The Stage-4's will NOT be the super blinding light given off by the high dollar stuff ya get from SBL, they will at best be the same brightness as the stock bulbs. The Stage-5's will output more light, but may seem too bright for most people.

Yes, the prices include all the LEDs needed for that piece of equipment with the exception of the Cluster LEDs, it only includes the 5(88-94) or 6(95+) Illumination lights. I'll edit the price for a fully loaded kit.

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
Awsome , so I'm looking for some blue leds for my 96, I've got some from superbright but im not pleased with them , so if I read this right it would be $45? Correct ? ( illumination only )

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
For illumination-only in cluster, plus all other lighted areas of truck listed and 4-corner mod performed, it would be $40/shipped. For full cluster LED kit, 4-corner modded lights, and full interior/exterior listed in OP, it would be $73/shipped. This is if it's for your 98 ecsb in your sig.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Currently I'm only doing the kits listed in the original post, I don't carry the extended length bulbs for the overhead console map lights. I will also sell singles for people that have the 4x4 switch on the dash and any other locations not listed, all of which will have s/h charged extra because the LEDs are $2/each....and shipping alone is $2.80, plus the fuel cost. If you buy more than $15 worth, the shipping won't be added. In short, it costs me $2.80 to ship and ~$6 in fuel round trip, so to keep your costs low, try to wait until you can order all at once.

For any orders under $5, $9 will be added for s/h and fuel. $5-$10, $6 will be added for same reasons. $10-$15, $3 will be added. All orders $15 or higher will have free s/h and no fuel cost added. So please have your entire order ready before ordering.

Update on the overhead maps, you can use my stage-4 194s without the reflector and it makes decent light output, atleast it does with white in the vehicles I've tested.

Last edited:

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
okay question.. I have a 95 z71, (I currently am not running led's bulbs anywhere) how much would it be if I want to get leds for everything? And yes I know I dont have 200+ posts but I have been relatively active on here so thats your call.