HyPer LEDs for all Makes & Models

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Awsome , so I'm looking for some blue leds for my 96, I've got some from superbright but im not pleased with them , so if I read this right it would be $45? Correct ? ( illumination only )

Link me the LEDs you got from sbl and I'll be able to tell you if mine will do better or worse.

Also PM me your ship-to name and addy....also, for anyone that's interested in these, you can text me any questions, or shipping info, etc to: 6Ol-6l8-3867. It's easier to keep in contact via text considering I don't have internet at my house that is worth a ****, so I'm always leeching while in town or at my work.

-Mike.

Last edited:

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
okay question.. I have a 95 z71, (I currently am not running led's bulbs anywhere) how much would it be if I want to get leds for everything? And yes I know I dont have 200+ posts but I have been relatively active on here so thats your call.

Yeah, I know about your activity already, you're safe :p

For your truck, I'm guessing you haven't done the 4-corner mod on your front corner lights, so it'd be $36 shipped.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
If everyone could text me the ship-to name and address and what you're wanting(please include color's' wanted), it'll help me keep track of who gets what when I'm at home putting together the kits and doing shipping labels and so forth.....you can also PM me the list on here also, along with your paypal address so I can bill you when I ship them out.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Last but not least, if you're wanting the ultimate LED experience, please contact my good buddy TruckinAin4Sissies. He sells the Rolls Royce of LEDs....whereas mine are more along the lines of a 1984 Cadillac Fleetwood with the Continental kit. <----yes, that is my dream car in creamy white.

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
Last but not least, if you're wanting the ultimate LED experience, please contact my good buddy TruckinAin4Sissies. He sells the Rolls Royce of LEDs....whereas mine are more along the lines of a 1984 Cadillac Fleetwood with the Continental kit. <----yes, that is my dream car in creamy white.

You're making me blush ;) ;)

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Can you make the cluster and havc green?

I either missplaced or someone jacked my bag of green hvac leds, either way, I've ordered more to replace them....so it'll be a bit before they're available. On another note, I still haven't gotten around to cutting those tips off, when I do, I'll send them off to you.