HyPer LEDs for all Makes & Models

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Original post updated, instead of dropping our entire exterior LED line, we reorganized and redid the budget and only dropped our economy line, still have our Low, Mid, and High end lines, all using American-made LEDs. We're trying to remain competitive with SBL and other sites(profit margin is less than 5%, so it's almost a hobby lol), so we're selling brighter and better LED bulbs for around SBL prices(+/- 15%). As a comparison, SBL's 340 lumen 3157 that's $39/pair, versus our 2700 lumen 3157 that's $50/pair.

-Mike.

vasquezi

Reaction score
Need 2 blue LEDs for my floor lights when I open my doors any one use leds for turn signals?

I use them for turn signals I love em give the truck a upgraded look and I got the switch backs turn signals so while running they are white and when engaged to turn the lights switch to amber looks neat

biggy-p

Reaction score
hi your led's look great!!! i was wonder if you can get led's behind the chevy emblem of a 98 grill? basically a led grill emblem. or maybe make the outside of the emblem glow? and be able to put it on the grill.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
hi your led's look great!!! i was wonder if you can get led's behind the chevy emblem of a 98 grill? basically a led grill emblem. or maybe make the outside of the emblem glow? and be able to put it on the grill.

It's been done, check airman skees build thread.

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
Holy crap, I don't know how I missed this thread for so long. Is there is site to go to or just the fb link on the first post? I went to the fb link and didn't see anything about prices or availability so maybe I missed it LoL! I am interested especially in the rear 3 led conversion or what it's called. Might be better than the aftermarket ones I've been looking at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Holy crap, I don't know how I missed this thread for so long. Is there is site to go to or just the fb link on the first post? I went to the fb link and didn't see anything about prices or availability so maybe I missed it LoL! I am interested especially in the rear 3 led conversion or what it's called. Might be better than the aftermarket ones I've been looking at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

In short, it adds another taillight bulb to the very top of the taillight assembly, in place of just having that reflector.

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
In short, it adds another taillight bulb to the very top of the taillight assembly, in place of just having that reflector.

That sounds awesome. The only issue I would have with mine is they're old and dinghy looking. I would need to find some nicer looking ones.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
MOBS can you make the LEd tails look like caddy tails?

Old vertical caddy tails, or new caddy tails with the edge running light and the filler brake/turn light? The former can be done, and the latter is in the board printing stages.....my board guy is slooooow!!!