HyPer LEDs for all Makes & Models

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
I've yet to ever have anything damaged by usps when sending stuff. One customer though got a package that looked like it had been used as a wheel chock, it had 6 pairs of hid bulbs inside, none were busted or anything.....cuz I pack things like a beast!!! lol

yea you do, your packing when you sent me the red bulbs for my old 88 pissed me off so much, couldnt get the damn tape off or anything. the blue ones you sent for my 93 i got out quick lol.

Tricky's_Limitedhoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh NOOOO........that flat rate crap is a ripoff most times unless you're sending something over about 30-40lbs!!!

True, but it give great options when sending large items that can be folded or stuffed into the smaller cheaper box which I see all the time. Plus we still have Saturday delivery.

Sent from a Phone Booth using Tapatalk

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Hey everyone, have a quick announcement, had to run outta town for some family stuff, expecting to be heading back home by either Sunday or Monday.

Tricky's_Limitedhoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
HID's arrived today wrapped super tight. Just got in from work and the gym, to tired to instal now and about to watch the NBA playoffs so will install them after work tomorrow and send pic's, thanks MOBS.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
He informs us of him getting them in.....then makes us wait +24hrs to see them in action. What a tease!!!

You're welcome man, thanks for the biz!

Tricky's_Limitedhoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
He informs us of him getting them in.....then makes us wait +24hrs to see them in action. What a tease!!!

You're welcome man, thanks for the biz!

Lol, had a long day yesterday and also after gym my daughter went on her 8th grade dance.

Tricky's_Limitedhoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
TaDow!! Thanks again,
You must be registered for see images