HyPer LEDs for all Makes & Models

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
Mobs, I'm wanting to do my moonies led, but I have 1 issue. If I have my gauge illumination adjuster or whoever it's called, the piece by the headlight switch plugged in, when I turn on my park lights my gauges go crazy. I have to leave it unplugged and have no gauge light at night :bawl: I also loose my hvac and radio illumination too :bawl: any input? I really want some LEDs in them!!!

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
Mobs, I'm wanting to do my moonies led, but I have 1 issue. If I have my gauge illumination adjuster or whoever it's called, the piece by the headlight switch plugged in, when I turn on my park lights my gauges go crazy. I have to leave it unplugged and have no gauge light at night :bawl: I also loose my hvac and radio illumination too :bawl: any input? I really want some LEDs in them!!!

Try a different switch, I was having a similar problem where when I turned on the parking lights or head lights the havc went off and no dash lights, put in a different switch, works great!

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
So where can I get some LEDs? Do I order then from someone on here? Really looking to get some!

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
So where can I get some LEDs? Do I order then from someone on here? Really looking to get some!

PM me your paypal email and I'll get an invoice out to you for them. Include in PM your color for different areas, along with quantity. Thanks!