HyPer LEDs for all Makes & Models

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
Old vertical caddy tails, or new caddy tails with the edge running light and the filler brake/turn light? The former can be done, and the latter is in the board printing stages.....my board guy is slooooow!!!

snail/turtle slow or der der der slow? and i was thinking the latter but i might look up the new style now.

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
Old vertical caddy tails, or new caddy tails with the edge running light and the filler brake/turn light? The former can be done, and the latter is in the board printing stages.....my board guy is slooooow!!!

The new caddy tails sound awesome. I would love to see something like that. How much would it cost for them?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
The new caddy tails sound awesome. I would love to see something like that. How much would it cost for them?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

after chatting him up for awhile i think we agreed to do the surrounding permiter in led strip for running lights a hi powered reverse light and the whole center section packed full for braking.

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
after chatting him up for awhile i think we agreed to do the surrounding permiter in led strip for running lights a hi powered reverse light and the whole center section packed full for braking.

Yeah that sounds awesome. How much would that run? I would love to see it too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
He's slow as in backed up.....he manufactures all the custom led lights for all these high end companies that do conversion vans, trucks, suvs, etc and for the high end aftermarket like Rigid. His plate is already overfilled as is, so it's a long slow process adding anything else to the mix.

BadBowtie 98

BOWTIE TILL I DIE
Reaction score
He's slow as in backed up.....he manufactures all the custom led lights for all these high end companies that do conversion vans, trucks, suvs, etc and for the high end aftermarket like Rigid. His plate is already overfilled as is, so it's a long slow process adding anything else to the mix.

Your alive! :wave:

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
What would it cost me to get a set for a 1990 cluster and some for a transfer case selector in the color white?

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
What would it cost me to get a set for a 1990 cluster and some for a transfer case selector in the color white?

Illumination circuit for moonie gauges and transfer case shifter, how many ILL bulbs are in the tcase? Probably would be $20-shipped.

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
Illumination circuit for moonie gauges and transfer case shifter, how many ILL bulbs are in the tcase? Probably would be $20-shipped.

There's two, around 20 bucks? We might have a deal