Hunter's 97 Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
So I see a few ppl on here sell LEDs. I also saw the interior LED kit. But does anyone have or can put together a exterior Led kit? Id like to have new amber led bulbs in my new turn signals do I figure I may as well do all of them. I'd like to change every exterior bulb to LED, so all the front amber and all the brake/turn bulbs red and the lisence plate lights and cargo lights white.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would say dev93 would be the guy to talk to about the leds. he just helped me with some questions.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
i think i may strip my clear coat off my 15's and polish them before 1 get my 17's on. anyone have a writeup on this or can anyone tell me the best way to do this?

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I can't wait to see the lift installed and the brake job.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
I can't wait to see the lift installed and the brake job.

Me to! I need to order it soon. I have a local shop that will order the spindles for me, they quoted me $280 after tax. I need to go get them, but then i have to wait another 2 weeks before i can order tires. Then i still have to find a rearend!