Hunter's 97 Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Yeah I was gunna use the Rough Country ones that comes with the kit

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I'm hoping to get ot ordered soon but it takes up 1/2 the money i have saved do it'll be a while.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
well my headlights came in. going to put them on and paint the bowtie this weekend! pics after installation. found a rearend at a junkyard 5min from me. going tomorrow to look and see the gear ratio. $250 and they remove it! also ordering spindles tomorrow. should be able to get them next week!

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
they look just like am92's! Ill be to busy tomorrow to put them on... i have to work saterday thru wednesday! But i should be able to put them on at work on the weekend with having no bosses there!

Yes Saterday is misspelled cause T.U.R.D. is an illegal word!

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
so I found a rearend! $250 (removed) its out of a 94, has an open dif with 3.73's. was wanting a g80 but its ok i have one to put in it if i decide to! The place i found it is actually is a wrecker service owned by my cousins bro-n-law. he won't let me remove it in his yard due to ins reasons, but did let me check it out. He told me he would have it removed for monday but I'm working tomorrow - thursday so i can't get it til friday! also ordered my lift spindles! They should be in by wednesday but i won't be able to go get them cause ill be working. Should be ordering my tires next friday! still don't know what kind I'm getting so i need someone to decide for me!

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Lights are in. About to go adjust them. Bowtie is off to be painted tomorrow.

You must be registered for see images attach