Drunkcanuks build...... finally!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh....while we were out, I drove a few minutes out of town and weighed my truck.
You must be registered for see images attach

Translates to 4166 lbs, with a 1/2 tank of gas and my daughter and I in it.
Thought it would be closer to 5000 lbs.

No real point to this, other my own curiosity. Lol

GrimsterGMC

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh....while we were out, I drove a few minutes out of town and weighed my truck.
You must be registered for see images attach

Translates to 4166 lbs, with a 1/2 tank of gas and my daughter and I in it.
Thought it would be closer to 5000 lbs.

No real point to this, other my own curiosity. Lol
Damn, I went over the scales as I left the refuse station last weekend and it read 2550 with a tank of gas and me. I had better start cutting back on the snacks :Big Laugh:

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That’s cool my 2012 is 8000 pounds! The L-96 and 6 speed pushes it around getting 16 mpg so I imagine 4100 pounds would be fun!
That's kinda my thought as well...my 6000lb Ram with 395hp gets up and goes pretty dang good.
Sticking 350-400hp in this little fella should definitely make for a spirited ride, but not full "R" word! Lol
On the HP note.... discovered the new Toyo tires are safe from the wear and tear of burnouts today! Lol
Definitely need to do something about that!!!

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh....and I tried to resurrect Lil'red today, but the new bottle jack is smaller and didn't have any mounting holes in it.
Going to have to tear the old jack out, see where it's leaking and dissect it to find out what size O-ring I need to try and find.
Luckily there are a bunch of farm dealerships and parts stores in town, shouldn't be to hard to find.
Once he is alive again, I can stop making excuses for not doing my door pins.