How to bag that truck of yours

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Danimal

Reaction score
well well, im back in the GM game. Been too long since i have had a bowtie. Had an 83 shortwide some years ago that was 6/8-9 dropped not bagged. However, this 96 burb i just bought im not so sure how much i can channel and keep the rear seat usable. I have had trouble finding the relevant write-ups. If anyone has seen a post like this I would love a point in the right direction. I havent seen any GOOD burb/hoe only pages so....

tahoe man

Reaction score
I juss bought 1990 chevy ext cab bagged two link with panhard bar and I drive it and it vibrates wenever I'm goin 50 mph I wanna fix that so I can get to work faster anybody wat it is and how could it be fixed ?

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
I juss bought 1990 chevy ext cab bagged two link with panhard bar and I drive it and it vibrates wenever I'm goin 50 mph I wanna fix that so I can get to work faster anybody wat it is and how could it be fixed ?

the two-link is not keeping a constant pinion angle... you may need to convert it to a 3-link or 4-link or other type setup that maintains a constant or near constant pinion angle.

tahoe man

Reaction score
the two-link is not keeping a constant pinion angle... you may need to convert it to a 3-link or 4-link or other type setup that maintains a constant or near constant pinion angle.

I was lookin at that but the pinion dosent move at all it looks straight after I go over 50 it stops vibrating

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
MMW flat arm's with djm 2 inch drop spindles and shock relocators up front, and either an Nfamous 3 link or a KP Components 6 link and some 8 inch notch's in the rear, Slam Specialties RE 7's all around, an EDC or engine driven air compressor, 2 5 gallon tanks, either Ridetech Big Reds or Accuair valves, and your choice of shock's all around. and finally a switchbox!