How to bag that truck of yours

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DADE_LIFE95

Reaction score
Thanks for all the help n tips man it has really helped me a lot if I have any other questions can i hit you up ?

gimmel1

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
New guy question do u have to cut the spring cup up front or could u weld in a plate like the 73 to 87 trucks do? Just don't really wana cut the spring cup?

soco1949

Reaction score
I just got a 1996 gmc 1500 and I'm trying to bag it my boy has a bagged vw but he's the only one around bagged and I was trying to find I don't want to go really cheap but whats the best way to go for the rear and the front and I would even buy a starter kit lol but it's never that easy I just need to know the best place to start becausemy boy is doing the notch and I have a shop so if u guys could help I'm willing to spread the word and try to get more people around me to go low.

Jessicaruby

Reaction score
Great information ..very well explained !!
Hope to see more write-ups like this one .

laidbackbigun

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Okay so i pulled the lowering spring out and cycled the front suspension with a 245/35/20 on, i was worried i wouldn't clear the fender but now im worried i won't lay. I have read so many conflicting reports on if you can lay frame without aftermarket control arms or dehumping the control arms. I have what appears to be lowering spindles from the previous owner but can't really confirm. the control arm hits frame it looks well before the frame would lay. hell the tire doesn't even touch the factory inner fenders, i have about a 1/4 inch before that. keep in mind this was all done on jack stand with a floor jack, anyone have any input?