How to bag that truck of yours

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
I like an 8 piece notch, that I can weld all the inside's of to the frame, and make it rock solid!

Yea we've discussed that haha. And I agree about the extensive notch. That is pretty badass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
I like an 8 piece notch, that I can weld all the inside's of to the frame, and make it rock solid!

Yea, if I were ever going to do any towing or heavy hauling in mine I prob would have went that way. Both ways are great choices.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
the price for the ekstensive front cups and shock reloacters seems pretty killer too

Word, plus they are always having 10-15% off or free shipping sales on facebook too. I would wait for a free shipping sale if someone was going to get the full kit. When I ordered just my rear kit it was $75 shipping from Houston, Tx to north west Louisiana.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
Word, plus they are always having 10-15% off or free shipping sales on facebook too. I would wait for a free shipping sale if someone was going to get the full kit. When I ordered just my rear kit it was $75 shipping from Houston, Tx to north west Louisiana.

So your runnin the Ekstensive 2 link Allen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ilikethewoods

Reaction score
Dude, LATE to the party. BUt I just bought a BAGGEd out ride and this is what I needed! THAnks for the INFo.!

draggin95niss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i read thru all this and didnt see anyone touch on it but is everyone still running their swaybar up front? i still have mine on and it seems to be keeping the truck from goin lower by looking at it, i could be wrong so thats why i ask...

kdhs10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i read thru all this and didnt see anyone touch on it but is everyone still running their swaybar up front? i still have mine on and it seems to be keeping the truck from goin lower by looking at it, i could be wrong so thats why i ask...

I left the sway bar on mine, haven't noticed it keeping me from getting lower but I am laying on the inner fenders still.